Sunday, March 20, 2005

Lone Ranger or just a lonely donkey?

Lone Ranger or just a lonely donkey?

Well I suppose it my turn now to write a post for the ADP.

Let see, I suppose most of you are aware that Pok Xian doing his ICPU in taylors college. But did you know that Adam is going to taylors too? And he’s doing the same program as Pok?

Well guess those 2 are having without me…leaving me all alone in Help (ok no more help jokes…getting lame….) Well since we hardly have the time to go to the park to play Frisbee, we hardly do our meeting, but fear not! We merely just change our time and location.

From the park to the mamak to the front railing of my house!

Some you might know how my place looks like, but let me just describe a bit more about our new meeting hang out. In front of my house, there is a railing follow by a meter of space between the railing and the edge. What after the edge? Well just about 10 meter above the main road (The 6 lanes main road of Jalan Klang Lama). It quite funny how we started using it. It all started with Pok. Every time when he comes to my place, his conscience will always tell him not to enter my house and just end up sitting in front of my gate and chat. Well just yesterday, it was the 1st all 3 of us just sat there and chat. Guess how long we sat there and chat? If I’m not mistaken, we been sitting there and chatting for almost 2 whole hours! This just reflects how much stuff The ADP needs to discuss.

What we talk about?

Well, Adam and I talked about FF 10, while me and Pok talk about our own college life and finally Adam and Pok will talk about their upcoming ICPU together. Well not only that, we talk about each of our experience with girls and how our parents control our relationship, what happening in each of our own life, e.g Pok ranting about his assignment, my “relax” life, Adam experience in NS etc etc….

Well that pretty much what I can think of the moment….got to hit my own homework…been stockpiling my homework…

No comments: