Monday, April 04, 2005

Updates On Us

Updates On Us

Ok it has been a very boring week for the ADP organization. There has not been any meetings that i know of no mamak, no rail in front of Dom's house, no ice-cream, no nothing. Well except the one when me and Dom went to Taman Desa pasar malam. Right. Let's talk about that (since i have nothing else regarding ADP that i wish to talk about anyways).

Ok, here it goes. Just another Friday afternoon for the self-proclaimed CEO of ADP (Adam, Dom, Pok Xian). I was at school, having my very last LAN lesson when i suddenly got a sms from a fellow shareholder.
"I lost, sc. Goin for dinner?"
I read the message and i could guess which one lost. I pondered for a moment. Now it couldn't have been Adam, Adam wouldnt' care about losing. Hmmm has to be Dom then. Right.

Being the all so good friend and greatly self proclaimed CEO of ADP, i replied my fellow shareholder. I forgot what i said, but it had something to do with my having piano and not being sure whether to go or not. Aahh my greatest trait of being CEO, being indecisive. Simply superb.

Like any normal Friday. The CEO drove his Mobile Red-Box to his next destination. Taman Desa, Piano Lessons. Innitiated. I drove while half feeling like dosing off as usual.

Anyway, had piano class halfway through and Dom sent a sms again.
"after piano?"
Being the all good boy in piano and fully concentrated in my piano lessons, i did not reply him. Greeeaaat ain't i? I decided to give him the doubt.

Well i finished piano and being the great self proclaimed CEO of ADP, i called him back. Yea and we went to pasar malam. He bought me something worth 70 cents. And i drove him around. Unfair deal you say? "Nah"................

Anyway, me and Dom had this great idea of pictures. Something about caps and t-shirts, hope we can do that. It would be quite cool hehehehe.

We were suppose to have our yam cha session on Saturday. Unfortunately, the Great 2nd license owner of ADP was not around. The only 2 people around was the Great Official Door Opener a.k.a Adam, and the Great self proclaimed CEO of ADP. Now, door opener was bored and there was no one at home. He wanted to watch a movie. But CEO was lazy. Wanted to just go to Taman Desa for a drink instead of Mid Valley for a movie. After long hours of deciding, we decided to just have tea another day instead. Aaaahh very productive.

So let's see whats up lately anyway. Adam has some business plan regarding opening a mamak stall in Australia i think, i'm doing some business portfolio research on Australia regarding business as well, Dom is involved with law stuff and mechanics. So let's see combined together we plan to venture into Australia, market a Malaysian mamak stall and mass produce our food using machines. And if we ever get sued, we're dead. =)


Post brought to you forcefully by ~CEO~ The Pok.

No comments: