Sunday, March 06, 2005

I AM BACK!!! FEAR ME~!!!!


I AM BACK!!! FEAR ME~!!!!

The first thing im going to say is that i am utterly disappointed with the 2 of you. I cant believe you 2 had the audacity to take my shares away when the 2 of u hve been doin such a lousy job when ive been gone. For a start what happened to all that colour coding we were supposed to use? and the posts that the 2 of u hve been posting hve been nothing short of terrible. there has been absolutely NO substance at all apart from talking about me in camp and dom and driving. May i remind the 2 of u that poks job description from the start was to be the driver and doms job was the provide the base for our operations and meetings, aka his house and aka resource manager. Whoever put that funny idea in your heads about being "CEO" and "Board of Directors"? In this company we dont need a board of directors, we only need 1 director, and thats me. Why? because bosses nvr do any work, all they do is sit and order their minions to do the work. Which is exactly what i do. Therefore i am the person most valid to be director.

I think the next time ill hve to hire a nanny to take over for me and watch over u 2 just to make sure u 2 dont do anythin that i wudnt do.

Ok enough of that. Ill leave u 2 to reel in shock over the realization of your folly. Meanwhile let me just say that i am now back home and able to contribute to this page, which is a good thing cause if i didnt this place wud probably grow cobwebs. Well to do a small summary, pok sms'ed me a few times while i was in camp, while dom didnt at all(shame on you!!). However dom met me at the train station when i came back for CNY wheras pok stayed at home recovering from high fever(he prob purposely went looking for mosquitoes when he heard i was goin back). So to decide whos the better friend, i'd say their pretty tied right now, therefore the next person who takes me out for a meal will win it. *hint hint*

Taylors march intake is on the 21st.
pok seems to think i wont cope.
i prob wont.
therefore he will hve to help me.
im going to annoy his brains out.
hahahah.


~another post brought to u by Adam~

No comments: