Thursday, January 06, 2005

Piggy...!!

WE ARE NOT CHANGING IT TO PAD !!!!

For goodness sake, if u change it to pad...well .... a lot of girls is going to stare at us when we introduce ourselves. Think of it this way, the next we (the 3 of us) meet a bunch of girl and we go like : " hi, you can call us PAD"....Man let not think about it...You know, the fact that you (pig) have so many sisters have a big drawback...and it starting to surface....

Ok back to the 3! I wont might PDA sound kind of cool...But hey, got to wait for THAT DARN ASS to get back. You know, if we start a band we could called ourselves the barn with an ass, a donkey and a pig. Oh well, dear pig... if u get to read this post before it is the 8th of jan. Want to follow adam parents down or up (doesnt matter) and pay that stupid ass a visit?? If you are planning to go, remember to bring that ass some fast food and some sweet (something nice, poor guy...lock in the jungle hahaha)

Well i doing some planning, hopefully it works out and i get to visit the ass in the jungle living in the wildlife (refering to the ass in ns). There another event that i got to plan...sigh really busy with my college life! Now have a new group of friends!! Well it not nice to talk about me and only me in this blog right?well in short i'm really busy with my college.

Oh yeah about my driving? haha I was so busy with my college that i forgot about my driving thing. So guess it going to be a while be4 i can drive. haha no hurry, life short , enjoy it.

Well i'll like to represent the PAD ( see doesnt sound good) or the ADP and hope every one enjoy their college life and others unknow factor ( girlfriend, boyfriend etc etc).

DOM THE DONKEY WHO LOVES COLLEGE

No comments: