Thursday, January 06, 2005

ADP, PDA, DAP how about PAD..........

ADP, PDA, DAP hmmm how about PAD..........


weird isn't , a lot of stuff starts with these 3 alphaberts. haha it may be time we change our names. Maybe APD or lol, i shall seek consultation from my fellow followers buahahahaha (since i own 34%) but it isn't the 34 % that makes me more superior than them, don't get me wrong. The reason to it is even more simple, i have the license to drive and have a car to drive. Apparently 33% fellow worker/pool player (see prom pictures to understand, i'm not saying the guy plays good pool) /shareholder was suppose to get his license soon, but unfortunately i have heard nothing more from him about this matter since errr........err a long time ago.

Anyway according to Dom, ADP is falling apart. I hope he meant the American Degree Program and not Adam Dominic Pok Xian. Because i don't think we are falling apart.....................yet anyway. hahaha all we need is a little glue, a 3rd temp member , a new layout and more mamak meetings!!! I have not contacted Adam since before i left for China. So i have no idea what is happening to him. Wether if he is having fun or not, flirting with girls (hopefully it isn't guys), getting thinner, getting bulkier, more willing to jump a few cm higher. I have no idea what so ever.

Well on to Dom's side. The guy seems to be having good time. Will get in touch with him soon. Enough said about him.

About me?? Well read it in my blog and not here anyway. Generally, i'm still hanging in there.

No comments: