Tuesday, January 04, 2005

3 little monkeys jumping on the bed, i fell and there was 2.

It a start for a new year! So let me represent the ADP, not the American Degree Program but Adam,Dom (me) and Pok wish you a happy new year and may your wishes come true. Well i think it quite safe to safe this adp is kind of falling apart. With adam gone (in NS, not wash away by the tsunami) and Pok going to hibernation (always call him, always asleep) while i'm being force to show at least 3As for my 1st modul exam which is coming in March. I'll explain why i must score 3As in my own blog. But just to keep things short, i think i'll be very busy trying to focus on my study and other activities. Not that my legs are fully recover, i think it time i pick up a sport and get very good at it. Well since adam isnt around, we hardly had the time to play. Well i dont really know how the ADP going to survive. Oh well, i wanted what i should post about now? Hey if there's anything you are interested in knowing about the ADP (if you to ask about the american degree program thingy, i suggest you ask a counsellor) please leave a message at the tag/chatter box.

No comments: