Tuesday, August 23, 2005

here a load of crap

Well since I’m behind by 2 post, what do I need to say regarding my absent?

Oi sick mah.. stupid haze made me sick and I didn’t feel like posting anything till the haze is gone.

So what do I use as my excuse after the haze crisis? Stupid uni application, will post when it done.

Now my uni application is done, what is my excuse? Well out of excuses that why I’m posting….

Anyway what have we been doing? Well nothing much, cause so guy keep on saying busy with college works no time woa… wander who? Give you a clue, he owns the most share!!

Well here a boring update what going on in adp.

1 adam still not driving us around

2 I wont send those 2 around anytime soon until I get my own car

3 pok still complaining bout college… don't know why… maybe it too much female hormone

4 havent played Frisbee for a long long time.. it been so long that time has no meaning.

5 adam going to gym quite often… wander why? Perhaps to impress the ladies..

6 adam still haven’t beaten us in monopoly yet mwahaha

7 pok still complaining bout college…

8 how should I contribute to adp? Well I did the codings.. that got to count for something.

9 oh did I mention that pok still complaining? Haha, sorry man got to rub that in…

oh here a question some one ask me a few days ago, why don't I join adam and pok in taylor and do cpu like the 2 of them. Well here an answer, because those 2 are there, that why I don't want to go there haha. Nah, even thought the idea of 70/30 (or was 60/40 courseword/exam) doesn’t sound too bad, but the uni I’m interested in only accept alvl or European degree( haha sorry guys, didn’t let you know bout this, but I had this planning some time back). Beside, I was stuck with those 2 guys for 11 years… enough is enough haha, nah! Well the main reason is I chose to do a lvl instead of cpu.. is that good enough for an answer?

Oh here a thought that I’ve been think about.. I think I deserve more share than adam after all you guys been playing my ps2 quite often! And most of the time when you guys come over, I don't get to play… adam and pok will be hogging my ps2!! So here is my reason why I should deserve more share mwahhaha.

Well that I the crap I think about for the moment….

No comments: