Saturday, December 04, 2004

time for the annoying talking animal (donkey!)

time for the annoying talking donkey!
yipee, here i am, posting a post for the 3! the amazing 3 !
Since the end of exam the 3 of us havent been doing any gathering cept for adam and pok. i wander how ball flew out of the court? I'm kinda busy trying to arrange my colleges and at the same time help out my cousin at work. But enough of me, after all this is still the blog of "the 3"!
I dont really know what to write in this post. The time now is 3.15 am of 04/12/04 in around 9 days our dear adam will be departing us to go to a place far far away maybe hell but surely not heaven. So let just have a moment of silence to honour the wanderfull pain he cause us from laughing too much.

Well look at the bright side, he will be gone for 3 months (hopefully something bad doesnt happen) so at the moment pok and i been looking for some1 to replace him for a while or better yet forever!
Looking for a 15-19 year old preferably cute female, any1 interested can contact either me or pok.

Well as always, i started writing this blog with lots of ideas but as i continue writing this post i keep on forgeting what i really want to type.

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


No comments: