Thursday, November 25, 2004

My Turn to Post~!!

Okay folks the other 33.33% is still alive!! no one panic!!

Due to spm exams and a break in frissbee practice, i really havnt had much to post in here(ok im giving excuses..=P). However in my absense, i have noticed that the other 2 thirds of the shareholders have taken advantage of my absense and done some illegal deeds, such as using blue font to post~!! which was supposed to be MINE!!! On the other hand, that post was to announce my bday..so yea i suppose he can get away with it..=D

After reading the last post, i just felt like adding my own 2 pennies worth. yes i agree too with the stupid fact that we study so hard for 2 years only to blow it all in 2 hours. even worse if we leave the class early. seriously i think the sight of everyone else leaving kinda puts pressure on u to finish your own paper quicker..? like i mentioned in my own blog, its not fun being the last one left with 2 - 3 invigilators watching over u. in fact, by the time youre down to the last 5 kids or so, the feeling of dread already starts to sink in..at least for me..=P Now i know at least 1 of the shareholders is gonna scold me for being so stupid and that i shud be more thick skinned and sit in there the whole time even if im the last one left, but heck u may not feel the pressure, but i do..and it doesnt help.

Well with exams drawing to an end 4 days from now(6 for the science class shareholder), our activities shud be picking up again. Of course im still waiting for my ns letter to arrive, so until i know whether im in the first batch or not most of my plans are kinda hanging in the air...sigh i just hope i get 2nd batch..and not get sent to east malaysia..that wud be a bit sucky.

No comments: