Saturday, February 05, 2005

adam....it good for u to come back...now it your turn to post!!!

Ahh…poor guy…. Got sick….(lucky it not dengue or me for that matter)

Anyway, sorry for leaving you(pok xian) to blog on this “so called” collective blog alone.

Ok now it my turn…I think….if I remember it correctly we were suppose to EACH take turn to post in this blog, that was the agreement…But some how with adam “absence”, it seems that I need to blog more often just to make up for that stupid!!!! Ah oh well, we all agree to take care of this blog anyway.

Ok quite complaining!! Here my plans to resurrect this blog. During Chinese New I’m going to force adam and pok to redesign this blog layout (maybe I’ll just supervise them..haha) then when adam back…we going to take more pictures..more pictures heheh…

Well here a good news, I just called adam’s mum and found out that he is coming back this Sunday… yippee guess that means it HIS turn to blog.

Anyway…for a fews weeks in a row, pok and I was having our meeting at a pasar malam. Haha guess we got to find some other places to held our meeting. Anyway, the last time we played Frisbee was right after the spm(I think) so I think during the Chinese new year period I’m going to force those 2 to play Frisbee with me!!!

Well lately that hasn’t been much happening going around due to the fact that both of us are in diff college and adam in ns. Beside that, both of us got tons to do with our own work from college…

No comments: